BIG LOVE UBU 3rd Annual Music & Arts Festival
- WHEN: APRIL DATE POSTPONED – Fall Date T.B.A.
- WHERE: Community First! Village of Austin, TX
- ADMISSION: FREE Family Friendly Event
- ABOUT: Over 25 of Austin’s finest artists on 1 stage in 1 day!
- There will be diverse live musical performances, modern dance, spoken word, live painting, DJ, kids face painting, family friendly fun, and more. There is no cost associated with admission.
- “BE ON THE GIVE” Booths spaces for Partners to provide a “Give Back.” For example, free haircuts, free backpacks for kids, clothing bank, artisans and non-profits to participate as well as educate.
- Community First! Village Food Truck, Coffee Shoppe, Arthouse Store for shopping. ALL proceeds to go to Community First! Village residents and on campus businesses. We hope to support them and bring great partners to donate financially, with volunteers, or with resources to serve this community as well as all of the surrounding underserved region. Tours of the beautiful campus will be running all day during the festival! Attendees can learn more about how this special place is a template for cities all over the world to emulate to really make lasting change for our homeless friends who just need a little help to get back on their feet. LEARN MORE
- BIG LOVE UBU FALL JAM for Kiddos in TX Foster Care! (Nov. 9, 2019)
- Join us for the Big Love UBU Fall Jam to benefit kids in foster care! Food trucks, family friendly fun-Marc Eric Band, Candy Coburn Band! We hope you can join us to support this fun, rockin’ event and be a part of helping kids in orphan care in Texas!
- There are over 30,000 kids in Texas alone in foster care/or need of a forever home. There are many ways to get involved- whether it be getting licensed to foster/adopt, being a respite care provider, supporting a family, being a mentor, donations, and so many other great opportunities to give a hand up in our region.
- Invite your friends & family! Bring a lawn chair, and come out to enjoy a great day of music, food, & fun at the brand new Skull & Crown Outdoor Music/Event Center. We are so excited to partner to support this new venue and the awesome kids in the great State of Texas! A portion of ticket sales will go to our non-profit give back recipient-Angelheart Adoptions, supporting “normalcy” for kids in care.
- Musical Artists:
- Marc Eric Band
- Candy Coburn Band
- Memphis Kee & More!
- Live painting by Trisha & Ty Moon
- Enjoy the launch of The Skull & Crown Outdoor Venue-with great Shopping in their merchandise Store.
- Vendors & other ATX Non Profits will be there so you can learn more about how you can plug in locally to help our kids in care.
- Yummy Eats & Drinks by..
- Big Cheese Food Truck
- Mama’s BBQ Food Truck & More!
- BIG LOVE UBU 2nd Annual Music & Arts Festival (April 13, 2019)
- We are excited to share our Big Love with you this Spring at the Pan American theater in East Austin! FREE Music & Arts Festival. Benefits Survive 2 Thrive Foundation. Enjoy music, arts, non-profits, & food trucks!
- “ATX UNPLUGGED” (FALL 2018) – to Benefit The REFUGE for DMST – SUN. 10-7-18 @ 5:00-7:00 PM
- Don’t miss this Fun, Family Friendly BBQ JAM! Benefitting The REFUGE for DMST-A place of rest and restoration for child survivors of sex trafficking.To find out about The Refuge-you can visit http://therefugeaustin.org/
- BIG LOVE UBU 1st Annual Music & Arts Festival (April 14, 2018)
- This is a LIVE multi-art event! Live bands, DJ, live art, spoken word, food trucks, expressive sign-language artists, modern dance, and more! FREE admission thanks to our amazing sponsors including MIX 94.7, MAJIC 95.5 and more! Will be at the outdoor amphitheater rain or shine! Join us Austin, bring your friends, bring your dogs, bring the family…oh and a lawn chair or blanket, and be prepared to be blown away by amazing people!
- Recap Video: